CASW is now accepting ScienceWriters2019 session proposals and will welcome applications for our fellowships and awards beginning January 1, 2019.
Entries and applications will be accepted online at https://casw.submittable.com/submit. There, you can:
- propose a "Science + Science Writing" session as part of the New Horizons in Science program for ScienceWriters2019 (Deadline: MARCH 1)
- apply for a Taylor/Blakeslee University Fellowship for the 2019-20 academic year (Deadline: MARCH 18);
- enter the competition for the 2019 Evert Clark/Seth Payne Award for a young science journalist (Deadline: June 30);
- submit a nomination for the Victor Cohn Prize for Excellence in Medical Science Reporting (Deadline: July 31); or
- submit a letter of support on behalf of a candidate for an award or fellowship.
For more information, click through to the information pages on this site and read the guidelines displayed on each submission form. Thank you for your interest in CASW's programs!